Children will love the striking colours of Build Your Own’s new Mini Builds Stag Beetle. Its vibrant purple body and metallic bronze mandibles (jaws) create a truly magnificent ‘pinching bug’. With pull-tab snapping pincer action, this impressive minibeast stands at 31cm long.
Check out now with FREE standard shipping:
Our Mini Builds are suitable for children 8 years+ but are best enjoyed as a family experience. You’ll have great fun building your Stag Beetle as a shared activity, plus there’s lots to learn together about this woodland-dwelling minibeast.
Easy to assemble using slot together techniques – there’s no glue, no mess, no fuss. Everything you need is provided in the kit – simply follow the instructions: press out the pre-cut parts, build and play!
This awesome kit also comes with a press-out Stag Beetle Fact Stand for children to find out more about this globally threatened species.
Made using 100% sustainable cardboard and paper, the Build Your Own Stag Beetle is not only fun and engaging to play with, but also eco-friendly.
- Mess-free, slot together cardboard construction
- Perfect family time activity
- 20-minute build
- Skill level rating: 2 stars out of 5
- Discover and learn about stag beetles
- 18 press out-parts
- High-quality sustainable cardboard and paper
- Full instructions included
- Designed in the UK
- Fun, educational and supports STEM
- Age 8+ (adult supervision recommended)