Children will have great fun with Build Your Own’s new Mini Builds Ladybird kit. This fascinating minibeast is beautifully bold with its bright red wings and contrasting black spots. And the pull-tab rotating wing cases perfectly capture a ladybird’s flight movement.
Check out now with FREE standard shipping:
🥇 Dads Choice Award Winner 2021 🥇
🥈 Creative Play Awards 2021 – Highly Commended (Girls Craft Kits 8-11 years) 🥈
Our Mini Builds are suitable for children 8 years+ but are best enjoyed as a family experience. You’ll have great fun building your Ladybird as a shared activity, plus there’s lots to learn together about this spotty minibeast.
Easy to assemble using slot together techniques – there’s no glue, no mess, no fuss. Everything you need is provided in the kit – simply follow the instructions: press out the pre-cut parts, build and play!
This clever kit also comes with a press-out Ladybird Fact Stand for children to learn about how ladybirds can be useful in agriculture.
Made using 100% sustainable cardboard and paper, the Build Your Own Ladybird is not only fun and engaging to play with, but also eco-friendly.
- Mess-free, slot together cardboard construction
- Perfect family time activity
- 20-minute build
- Skill level rating: 2 stars out of 5
- Discover and learn about ladybirds
- 27 press out-parts
- High-quality sustainable cardboard and paper
- Full instructions included
- Designed in the UK
- Fun, educational and supports STEM
- Age 8+ (adult supervision recommended)