Get ready for some awesome outdoor adventures with Build Your Own’s new eco-friendly, STEM-inspired Binoculars.
Check out now with FREE standard UK shipping:
Also available at:
Lightweight and ergonomically designed, these robust cardboard binoculars will encourage the whole family to explore.
Perfect for bird watching, nature walks, observing wildlife and more, you’ll be amazed at what you can see with the incredible 6x magnification. With a central focus slider and eyepiece focussing for finer adjustments the image quality is clean and sharp.
Bold green in colour with zingy pops of lime, these fully functioning binoculars look super cool too!
Easy to assemble using slot together techniques – there’s no glue, no mess, no fuss. Everything you need is provided in the kit – simply follow the instructions: press out the pre-cut parts, build and you’re ready to explore!
Taking a break from bird watching? This innovative kit comes with a handy Tripod Stand to rest your binoculars on when they’re not in use. There are also nifty slots in the stand legs to stash your lens caps when you’re busy observing. Cool!
Our Binoculars are suitable for children 8 years+ but are best enjoyed as a family experience. You’ll have great fun building your binoculars as a shared activity, then head outside together to explore.
Made using sustainable cardboard, Build Your Own’s Binoculars are not only fun and engaging to play with, but also eco-friendly.
- Mess-free, slot together cardboard construction
- Perfect family time activity
- 60-minute build
- Skill level rating: 4 stars out of 5
- 67 press-out parts (plus 2 x objective lenses and 2 x eyepiece lenses)
- Adjustable barrels to fit any eye distance gap
- Perfect for bird spotting and outdoor exploration
- High-quality sustainable cardboard
- Full instructions included plus online support
- Designed in the UK
- Fun, educational and supports STEM
- Age 8+ (adult supervision recommended)