Inspire and engage young imaginations with our Build Your Own refractor telescope.
Check out now with FREE standard UK shipping:
Also available at:
🥈 2020 Independent Toy Awards – SILVER (STEM Category) 🥈
Get inspired with our Build Your Own cardboard telescope kit. The box contains everything you need to start exploring our world and beyond. Follow the detailed instructions, press out the pre-cut parts and add the lenses and mirror to build a fully functioning refractor telescope!
You’ll be amazed at what you can see with the 16x magnification! Use the integrated spotting sight to line up your telescope, adjust the angle and focus tube and everything will become clear.
Made using sustainable cardboards and minimal plastics, we have tried our best to create a product that is not only fun and engaging to use, but also environmentally responsible.
- Slot together mess free construction – No glue needed
- Perfect family time activity
- Use in the day to explore your world
- Use at night to explore the sky
- Incredible 16x magnification
- Real glass optic lens
- Sliding focus tube
- Angle finder
- Built-in spotting sight
- Includes safety lens caps
- High quality sustainable cardboard
- Full instructions included
- Designed in the UK
- Fun, educational and supports STEAM
- Age 8+
|Dimensions||36 × 25 × 5 cm|